Panchajanyam Hotel Guruvayur
Panchajanyam Hotel Guruvayur – Panchajanyam Guruvayoor – Panchajanyam Rest House is can be reached from the GuruvayurRailway Station (1 km). This hotel in Guruvayoor features a library. Some of the conveniences include bottled drinking water, toiletries and attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility. There are 100 rooms available with this hotel equipped with basic amenities. It features a canteen which serves a wide variety of food. This four-story hotel, Panchajanyam Rest House provides essential facilities which include room service, travel counter, museum, front desk and auditorium.
Places of interest located near this property include Chengotta Beach (9 km), Chavakkad Beach (5 km), Mammiyoor Temple (1 km)and Palayur Church (2 km). Panchajanyam Rest House offers laundry services for its patrons. This hotel in Guruvayoor can be reached from Bus Stand (0.5 km)and Cochin International Airport (80 km). Address – Near Guruvayur Temple, Thrissur, Guruvayoor, 680101.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.