+91 9847 1444 90
₹ 8,000.00 – ₹ 15,000.00 per month
0 – 1 Year
A private secretary may be defined as an individual who is appointed by a very busy and important person to assist him in the discharge of his daily personal and confidential duties.
An important and busy man cannot and should not waste his valuable and scarce time for doing routine types of jobs.
- Routine Office Works
- Maintaining Public Relations
- Fornications Related to Meeting
- Maintain Accounts
- Performing some literary duties
- Arrange the daily work and tour schedule
- Accompanying the employer
- Other functions: Private Secretaries also perform many other personal and official duties of their masters such as-
- Looking after the children of the employers
- Attending the guests and visitors of the employers
- Informing the employers about their participation in different programs.
Skills And Qualifications
Although this area of work is open to all graduates and those with a HND, a degree in business or management may increase your chances. Some subjects are more relevant for certain industries, e.g. English literature for publishing and law for legal work.
For HND holders, the following subjects may increase your chances:
- secretarial studies.
Entry without a degree, HND or foundation degree is possible as personal qualities, experience and general office skills are typically considered more important.
GCSE English and mathematics (or equivalent) are standard entry requirements for many positions. A qualification in IT may also be required.